Advance Hanukkah : -Prepare yourself friends Hanukkah is just around the corner, winters are here and so is Hanukkah. This year in 2020, it will be celebrated from 22th december to 30th of december. We know that there would be a lot on your mind planning what special to do on hanukkah this year apart from the traditional customs. From thinking what to wear on Hanukkah to deciding what dishes to make, this festival needs a lot of preparation that has to be done in advance.
So why not wishing our loved ones in advance. Hanukkah is a Jewish festival which is celebrated to embark the rededication of the temple after the Maccabees victory. The word Hanukkah means to re-dedicate in Hebrew. The best way to wish Hanukkah to someone is by saying “Hanukkah Sameach “ which means “Happy Hanukkah” or by saying “Chag Sameach” which means “Happy Holiday”.
Hanukkah holidays have become famous in the American youths lately because of its proximity to Christmas. The christmas holidays are clubbed with the Hanukkah Holidays, which make these holidays last longer. The excitement of Hanukkah can be maintained when it is celebrated with our loved ones together by spreading the wishes of Hanukkah in advance. We know that you are going to be very busy during the festival time, so why not taking out some time now and wishing our loved ones in advance.
Here are some advance hanukkah wishes which you can send your family, friends and loved ones
- May God bless you with best of health, happiness, love and prosperity this Hanukkah season.
- May the lights of Hanukkah fill your lives with divine lights.
- May the lights of Hanukkah bestow upon you with happiness.
- May the lights of Hanukkah shines over you. Happy Hanukkah,
- May these day days brings you with best of fortune.
- Do not lose hope, remember the miracle that happened. There is always a brighter side beyond the dark sky.
- May you dedicate your life in self improvement and spirituality on this festival of rededication. Happy Hanukkah.
- Wishing you and your family the best of happiness and health. May these eight days of light brightens up your life.
- Wishing you a successful year ahead. Happy Hanukkah and a very happy new year.
- Take a moment, look back at all the good that happened in your life and say thanks to God for everything great he did in your life this Hanukkah season. Happy Hanukkah.
- May the Mighty God bless you with best of fortune and luck not only this Hanukkah season but throughout your life.
- May the blessing of our forefather’s showers upon us this Hanukkah season. Remembering them on this auspicious occasion. Happy Hanukkah.
- We are sending our warmest wishes to you. Stay blessed and have a joyous Hanukkah 2020.
- We are all children of god. So on this miraculous occasion let us all come together to ponder upon how miraculous God is, and thanking him for everything he gave us.
A very Happy Hanukkah 2020 friends!!